Friday, October 27, 2017

Halloween Dog (Weekend Reflections # 422)

Newtown, Pennsylvania

This is a reflection in a doggy drinking fountain. I turned it upside down (the photo, not the drinking fountain) because I think it looks better like this.  The black plastic at the bottom of the photo is the rim of the water bowl. I didn't have to worry about the dog trying to take a drink because this dog is a life sized decoration.  I wonder if they named him Zorro? :-)

Happy Halloween!

Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !  
 

This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness is great. Yes, you have to be careful that Zorro does not tip.
I am really excited. ;-)))))
Greetings Eva

Christine said...

Superdog and super reflection!

NatureFootstep said...

that was cool reflection :) Love it, even if it is halloween :)

Lois said...

Very nice!

buntpapierfabrik.blogger.de said...

Great idea to turn the photo, a really special shot!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

What a huge dog and great reflection James Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Thérèse said...

Oh génial!
Tu trouves toujours quelque chose d'original, bravo et Happy Halloween mardi prochain.

Klara said...

cool, as if the photo was taken from inside the water bowl.

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Very imaginative! The power of upside-down thinking.

Anonymous said...

What a fun reflection, James! About my reflection because it's hard to see, it's the brick pillar outside that's reflected on the glass. Thanks for hosting!

isabella kramer - veredit said...

This is such a funny moment, very well seen James!!
Huge thanks for hosting.

Melissa said...

It's a good reflection, and festive costume for Halloween!

merlecolibri said...

même les chiens se déguisent ! superbe

Anonymous said...

James, I know you don't KNOW me, but I have to tell you, I laughed so hard when I saw this...too flipping funny!!!!...;)JP

Linda said...

Ah yes, the cape and mask! Cool picture!

Anonymous said...

oops- I forgot to comment. What a super reflection!! It doesn't get any better than this!